วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

High School Musical Part I


High School Musical part 1


First, High School Musical part 1 was on air on Disney Channel in Thailand in 2006. I don’t remember the exact date. All I remember is that I have been impressed with this movie since the very first time I watched it.

The first song that the main characters (Troy & Gabriella) sing at a New Year Eve’s party is Start of something new. This song has such a beautiful melody and it’s also the song that makes Troy (Zac Efron) and Gabriella (Vanesssa Hudgens) get to know each other. I mean start of something new is the beginning of everything in this movie.
Until this day (2013), I still keep listening to this song; it really brings me a good memory.





Sharpay Evans (Ashley Tisdale), a rich and popular girl in East High School, is the drama club president who’s in love with Troy Bolton, The captain of basketball team. Unfortunately for Sharpay, Gabriella has just relocated to study in East High School and seems like Troy Bolton is interested in Gab. So, she does everything that makes Troy and Gabriella not together.
Actually Sharpay is an antagonist in this movie, but I don’t hate her at all. In fact, I like her more than Gabriella. I mean look at the way she dress. So fab!!


Oh!! She has a twin brother, Ryan Evans (Lucas Grabeel) who does everything that his sister wants. He’s a good singer and dancer though.





Remember this guy? That’s right!! This is Chad Danforth (Corbin Bleu), Troy Bolton’s best friend. He’s one of the members in the basketball team. At first, I didn’t have any particular feeling about this character. But the more I watch him, The more passion I have for him. I mean look at his chocolate complexion. Oh!! I don’t think I can get enough of him. :P

More importantly, he’s a really good singer. He doesn’t like dancing though.
At first, He was the one who told Troy to focus only on basketball, not the whole singing thing. But once he learned that Troy really loved singing, he completely supported his friend.
Good-looking+ Good friend+ Good singer+ Chocolate complexion = I will adore him forever.



Who’s the girl standing beside Chad?
Well....that’s me.
Kidding LOL :P
That’s Taylor Mckessie (Monique Coleman), Gabriella’s best friend
Taylor is the captain of the school's Scholatic

Decathlon Team; Gabriella is also a member of this team. FYI, Gabriella is genius. She’s good at learning esp. Math and Chemistry. This’s one of the reasons why I look up to this character; she totally understands something that I’ll never get it.


Remember this scene?
Troy and Gabriella was auditioning for the winter musical. They both were singing what I’ve been looking for? ,the song by Kelsi Nielsen(Olesya Rulin) the girl sitting behind the piano. After this song, both of them got a callback audition. Since then, they’ve been spending time together rehearsing and rehearsing for the school’s winter musical. They’re getting to know each other better and gradually develop their relationship. Of course, there are many obstacles waiting for them.

Some obstacle like when Sharpay tries to convince Ms. Darbus, the advisor of the drama club, to change the callback time to coincide with both the basketball championship and the scholastic decathlon, so that Gabriella and Troy cannot participate.
Don’t worry coz’ at last both Troy and Gab make it. But I’m not gonna tell you how. You should watch yourself :P



The last song of HSM part 1 is we’re all in this together. They were singing this song at the end of the movie. Seems like Sharpay is really nice to Gab. She even says “Break a leg” to Gabriella. At first, I thought why she curses Gab like that.
That’s such a relief to know that Break a leg in the showbiz means Good luck! :D

That’s it. The winter is finally over.
The next chapter of their lives is about to begin in the summer.











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น