วันเสาร์ที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Pitch Perfect

I like music , comedy movie  and Rebel Wilson. If you like one of that, you should watch Pitch Perfect. Just so you know, it isn’t just some monkey business young adult movie, it’s more than that. The word “Pitch Perfect” have a meaning that is the ability of a person to identify or re-create a given musical note without the benefit of an external reference. As a movie is named Pitch Perfect, the music is a vocal music without instrumental accompaniment.



Pitch Perfect is musical comedy romantic movie. First, I don’t know anything about this movie, even it is available in the theater. But I am a Rebel Wilson fan and everybody called her “Fat Amy” then, I google it. I didn't read the spoil of the movie before I saw it, I though it kept me excised. After I saw it, I said “Wow”. The plot is simple, everyone could know the end but it kept attractive me. It’s about university life, friendship, love, trust. As I’m a university student, I got it very well. It’s time to find oneself and to show who are you. even you’ll lost the way but finally, you are who you are and no one can change you.



The person who is very importance to this movie is the director, Jason Moore. He’s a well-known director as a musical director in Broadway. His famous directed is Avenue Q which brought  he nominated a 2004 Tony Award. By his work, he has acknowledge for directing Pitch Perfect and it brought good result.
The casts are very famous and talented, such as Anna Kendrick, she was nominated a Academy Award for best supporting actress and She was nominated a Tony Award for the role in Broadway musical at age 12. Brittany Snow, she  was play in many roles in different movies and she is also a singer. So, I don’t  have question why they are so good at singing. Rebel Wilson, She is Australian actress who is also a comedienne. She is famous from this movie as her funny character. The rest of the casts have a singing talent. I like them all.


I am really enjoy the songs in the movie. Because the sons is well known and the movie show it unlike the original. The songs are very perfect with the movie. Every musical scenes have a perfect song to affect the scene and the audience’s emotion. Such as, the audition scene that the auditioner have to sing “Since U been gone” but Beca, the lead role, sing “You’re gone miss me” and both song have different meaning so, the scene show how special is she.



 This movie is not just affects your emotional it’s not just funny, romantic and musical. It can also affects your idea somehow or change the way you think of love, friendship and dream and it’ll give you an inspiration or maybe it’ll remind you of a good friendship in your life or your dream. The movie can help you find the meaning of dreams, friendship, love and trust.



By it’s plot, character, tone, soundtrack almost everything that’s all in this movie will finally reach you to the meaning of the movie.


So just watch the movie and feel it, you’ll get more than you think!


If you are looking for a good movie with love, dream, friendship and music. Just go and watch Pitch Perfect. For guys, if you are looking for a good movie with a lot of colleges girls. Just go and watch Pitch Perfect. ;P












ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น